How Our Experience Will Benefit You!
We’ve been “Saving Marriages” since 1984! Available Video Productions (AVP) has seen and done it all! We use only the finest in digital broadcast quality 3-chip cameras, along with expert technique with ©lassic Digital Editing, to combine “Hollywood” production with personal charm. Every wedding is unique and AVP intends to give a new meaning to Saving your Marriage on Video and DVD!
Owner / founder Jan Robert Richardson is certified in Color Television Production, Electronic Field / News Gathering, Film Production and Communications Law. He holds a degree in Electronic Sciences Technology from DeVry Institute of Technology and earned a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Operators License.
With ongoing experience in many religious sectors from Orthodox Jewish, Serbian, Romanian, Greek, Moroccan, Russian, Hindu, Indian to all sectors of Christianity, AVP is familiar with most types of weddings and customs first hand, inside and out. We’ve videoed over 950+ and counting. We are experts at Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Baptisms, Cotillions and any other type of event or party. We are
- artistic, creative and cordial black tie professionals
- expert technicians of our equipment and craft
- accommodating and helpful to ALL guests and additional staff members in a candid unobtrusive manner
The greatest comment that we often hear is “We didn’t even notice you were there” which is how we intend to keep it. You will see why Available Video Productions is referred time and time again to capture special moments.
Jan Robert Richardson’s accreditations:
- O.S.C. Certified in Color Television Production,1983
- O.S.C. Certified in Electronic Field & News Gathering, 1983
- O.S.C. Certified in Communications Law
- Degree in Electronic Science Technology, DeVry University, 1991
- Federal Communications Commission License, 1983
- Master of Electronic Imaging, Adobe Premier Pro© 2.0 & Adobe Premier CS6
- Teacher, Advanced Commercial Video Communication, Illinois School of Broadcasting
- Teacher Audio and Sound Board Engineering, Illinois School of Broadcasting
- Current member of the Illinois Film Office
- Senior Video Specialist, Creative Services & Production (CEP) (Technical Services Division) TSD, Argonne National Laboratory, United States Department of Energy, University of Chicago